Buildings & Facilities
MansionSummer home built during the Civil War, now homebase for Cylburn Arboretum Association and Baltimore City Recreation and Parks, Horticultural Division. First floor available for rental.
Nature Museum @ the Carriage HouseNatural history collections on display, including birds, mammals, skulls, fossils, and more. More about the Nature Museum >
Aquaponics ProjectA project and study site by Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future to explore the potential of aquaponics for raising edible plants and fish. Tours and more about the Aquaponics Project >
Vollmer - Visitor and Education CenterCylburn's visitor center and a large auditorium designed for lectures, dinners, and other events. Information desk, maps, and pamphlets. Available for rentals.
Greenhouse Complex & ClassroomsBaltimore City's production greenhouses and new classroom devoted to workshops and educational programs. Not open to public except for scheduled events.
- Explore the 207 acre park and surrounding forest
- Enjoy the specimen tree collections and over 20 themed gardens
- Walk along 3 miles of wooded trails
- Experience Cylburn using the free self-guided cell phone tour
- Visit the Nature Museum to learn about local wildlife and geology
- Attend lectures, workshops, and tours led by Cylburn's experts
- Attend concerts and art exhibits that will open your eyes, ears, and minds
- Celebrate the changing of the season at annual events