Weddings, parties, meetings, presentations…. We rent for your event!
Contact & ReservationsLaurie Boswell is the event coordinator. email@example.com (email preferred)410-396-4860Contact Laurie Boswell to tour the site or to reserve a date. All rentals are handled through the Baltimore City Horticultural Division office. Reservations are taken up to one year and one day in advance of the event. Dates will be held for three business days without a deposit. If the deposit is not paid within three days, the reservation will be canceled.
Photography PolicyAll group photography and all commercial photography require a permit and must be scheduled with Laurie Boswell. Permit requests must be received at least 21 days prior to requested date. See application.
Vollmer CenterSuitable for meetings, lectures, special events, flower shows, weddings, celebrations and more:
- The Auditorium (downstairs) will seat about 250 theater-style or about 200 for dinner
- There is a small catering kitchen available, including a small refrigerator; we recommend your caterer visit before signing any contracts
- There are 25 round (60-inch) and 25 rectangular (72-inch) tables available
- There are 200 matching chairs
- Audiovisual equipment is available for additional fees
- The upstairs lobby area can be included in the rental after 4 p.m. The upstairs lobby is open to the public daily until 4 p.m.
Cylburn MansionSuitable for meetings, luncheons, small celebrations and flower shows:
- The first floor will seat 75-100 for dinner in three rooms. On the right side of the first floor, 65-75 can be seated comfortably for a lecture
- The porch is also available upon request
- There is a warming/prep kitchen available upon request
Garden AreasSuitable for ceremonies, depending on the season and renovation schedule:
- Chairs and tables are not provided for outdoors; they must be rented
- Tenting is permitted on a limited basis for additional fees
The Greenhouse ClassroomSuitable for meetings, luncheons, workshops and more:
- The classroom will seat about 100 theater-style or about 75 for dinner
- There are 25 rectangular (72-inch) tables available
- There are 75 blue chairs
- A screen is available but the room does not get very dark during the day
- There is a refrigerator and sink in the room