South Gardensin front of the mansion
- Mansion Front
- Circle Planting
- Nathans Garden
- Larrabee Garden
- Worthley Garden
- Ryer Garden & Azaleas
- Julie Smith & Three Sisters Garden
- Moudry Woods
- Rain Garden
- Master Gardeners Demonstration Vegetable Garden
- Master Gardeners Demonstration Composting Site
North Gardens(behind the mansion)
- Flowering Collections
- Small City Backyard Gardens
- Shady Garden
- Heritage Rose Garden
- Day Lily Garden
- All American Selections Garden
- Dahlia Garden
- Formal Garden
- Garden of the Senses
- Probst Garden
- East Perennial Border
- Tree Peony Collection
About the Collection
Cylburn has a wide variety of beautifully planted flower gardens displaying shrubs, perennials and annuals. From the “named” gardens that honor those who have played important roles in Cylburn’s history to the colorful plantings that enhance the mansion, carriage house, and points around the grounds, each garden offers a collection of colors and textures that delight visitors throughout the year.
Information for Visitors
- Free print maps of the gardens and more at the Vollmer Center
- Gardens map (download PDF)
- Please stay on the walkways, paths, and open grass.
- Please do not pick anything, no matter how beautiful it looks! No digging!
- Please keep your dog on leash at all times and clean up pet waste.