Market Day 2013
45th Annual Market Day
- Friday, May 10, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Buy tickets ($20 to attend, $15 for members)
- Saturday, May 11, 8am – 2 pm (free admission, $5-10 parking)
Annuals and perennials, native plants, and vegetables – there is something for everyone!
Find gorgeous hanging baskets, herbs, trees, shrubs, rare and native plants for sale and get advice from our garden professionals on what will work in your own space and how to keep it healthy and beautiful.
Many of the plants are grown on-site by the Cylburn Arboretum Association, Baltimore City Recreation & Parks and UME Baltimore City Master Gardeners while others come from area garden clubs, specialty growers and non-profits.
- See a list of vendors for this year’s event
Directions & Parking
- Information on parking prices and directions to Cylburn