Market Day 2014
46th Annual Market Day
- Friday, May 9, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- $35 to attend, $30 for members
- Buy tickets>
- Saturday, May 10, 8am - 2 pm
(free admission, $5-10 parking)
Annuals and perennials, native plants, and vegetables – there is something for everyone!
Find gorgeous hanging baskets, herbs, trees, shrubs, rare and native plants for sale and get advice from our garden professionals on what will work in your own space and how to keep it healthy and beautiful.
Many of the plants are grown on-site by the Cylburn Arboretum Association, Baltimore City Recreation & Parks and UME Baltimore City Master Gardeners while others come from area garden clubs, specialty growers and non-profits.
- See a list of vendors from 2013′s event
Directions & Parking
- Information on 2013 parking prices and directions to Cylburn