Weddings, parties, meetings, presentations….
Contact & ReservationsAnna Perry is the event coordinator. Garden.firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)410-396-4860Contact Anna Perry to tour the site or to reserve a date. All rentals are handled through the Baltimore City Horticultural Division office. Reservations are taken up to one year and one day in advance of the event. Dates will be held for five business days without a deposit. If the deposit is not paid within five days, the reservation will be canceled.
Photography PolicyAll group photography and all commercial photography require a permit and must be scheduled with Anna Perry. Permit requests must be received at least 21 days prior to requested date. See application.
Vollmer CenterSuitable for meetings, lectures, special events, flower shows, weddings, celebrations and more:
- The Auditorium (downstairs) will seat about 250 theater-style or about 200 for dinner.
- There is a small catering kitchen available, including a small refrigerator.
- Audiovisual equipment is available for additional fees.
Cylburn MansionSuitable for meetings, luncheons, small celebrations and flower shows:
- The first floor will seat 75-100 for dinner in three rooms. On the right side of the first floor, 65-75 can be seated comfortably for a lecture.
- The porch is also available upon request.
- There is a warming/prep kitchen available upon request.
Garden AreasSuitable for ceremonies, depending on the season and renovation schedule:
- Chairs and tables are not provided for outdoors; they must be rented.
- Tenting is permitted on a limited basis for additional fees.
The Greenhouse ClassroomSuitable for meetings, luncheons, workshops and more:
- The classroom will seat about 100 theater-style or about 75 for dinner
Rental Rates & Policies
Anna PerryGarden.email@example.com (email preferred) 410-396-4860
Contact Anna Perry to tour the site or to reserve a date.